Friday 4 February 2011

Friday Feeling

Well it is just after 7am in the morning and whilst it is probably a bit early for most, I have been up since 5am!  I am ready in plenty of time for work and had 10 minutes to spare so I thought I would stick to my new years resolution and blog!

I love Friday's and today is no exception.  Friday heralds the last day at work for those who work Monday - Friday and the end of the daily grind for another week.  Not that my life is a daily grind you understand, I love my job, which is a miracle in today's climate!  Still Friday is the signal to start to wind down for the weekend and take it easy for a few days.

Today's Friday feeling is even better as we are off to our favourite restaurant tonight, the Oak in Hockley Heath and I can't wait.  I told Mark a few weeks ago I wanted to go so I could enjoy one last fancy meal before I have to give up the evil drink for 2 weeks due to my eye operation.  So I intend to make the most of it and stuff myself silly and perhaps have a glass (or three) of nice wine.

Then the rest of the weekend is planned with gardening and nothing much...perfect.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment