Tuesday 1 December 2009

Off to Sunny Luton

Even though my cold has come back to haunt me and I feel horrid (all together now......ahhh)  I can still muster up some excitement for my trip to Luton tomorrow.

No I am not excited about Luton, but I am excited about testing my new camera equipment. 

Thanks to James in our IT department I am all set to go, I have my laptop, my camera, my magnification software, and what is more it will all work now away from the BDC network!! Weyhey.

So the great news is I will be able to see the presentations from the back of the room on my lap top... how cool is that and what's more, I will probably see more of it than if I was sat at the front........

Let's just hope that it is not too icy in the morning for our trip, my boss Sue is picking me up at the very early hour of 7am!  EEEK that means  I have to get up extra early to get ready.

I had better be off to bed then as I do need my beauty sleep (OK you don't all have to agree!)

Oh almost forgot, I have spotted that the new Kit of the month is now available from Stampeezee, I will be ordering mine tomorrow (even though I have not done the other one yet, I will get round to it eventually LOL)  The December kit looks fantastic and I can not wait to get mine!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment